- When people walk so damn slow.
- When people make out in front of me
- When people STAND there
- When people shove me
- When people fuck with my backpack
- When people start screaming right next to me.
- When people stop to say hi to someone inside a classroom that they are not going to.
- When stupid people stand in front of your locker, lean on your locker, and they aren’t doing anything.
- When the biggest fucking group stand right in front of your locker.
- You’re going in the SAME fucking direction as someone and you try to get out of each other’s ways so it’s sort of like you guys are dancing.
- It gets crowded as fuck.
- Some bitches stank and you gotta go through that until you get outta that hellhall.
- People that you’re nice to are slow and you can’t really tell them to hurry the fuck up lmao
Let us remember that we cant force anyone to love us. We cant beg someone to stay when the person wants to leave and be with someone else. This is what love is all about. However the end of love is not the end of life. It should be the beginning of understanding that leaves for a reason, but leaves with a lesson.